Why work for CrossPoint?
CrossPoint has a reputation for delivering independent consulting advice, high-quality technical services, and a great client experience. As a leading Managed Services Provider with extensive experience in consulting, solution design and managed services to the enterprise, education, government and the health sectors we offer a wide range of ICT products and services with a managed end-to-end solution for clients.
At CrossPoint we want to inspire companies to change how they get value from enterprise IT systems; we want them think about how IT impacts their business and how it is being delivered.
As part of our growth, CrossPoint is seeking a Product Manager to work with Head of Sales, The Management Team and greater sales team to set the our companies product vision and strategy. Your job is to clearly articulate the business value to the Sales team, so everyone understands the intent behind the existing and new product or an enhancement to an existing product. You will translate product strategy into planned work — defining what the team will deliver and the timeline for implementation.
You can be part of this exciting team who is looking at the forefront of technologies and services and creating new ways of providing solutions. Excellent compensation, benefits, and quality of life!
Some of the benefits of working at CrossPoint include:
- Flexible work arrangements focused on work-life balance.
- Learning and development benefits.
- Social responsibility benefits (like blood donation = 1 day leave).
- Employee awards and recognition program.
- Experienced and friendly team of dynamic professionals.
- Milestone service recognition
This role is responsible for product management activities within CrossPoint to meet customer need for both commercial and internal.
- Vendor partner management.
- Developing models in support of offering new products and services.
- Developing of product roadmap on top of the core products, maintaining and enhancing relationship with vendor partners.
- Creation of services that can be packaged with core products and services, formulation of products specifications.
- Driving internal capabilities to support and implement these new products and services.
- Training our sales, customer service and support groups for these new products and services.
- Organizing and coordinating complex projects, if needed.
- Support ongoing product, marketing, and sales activities: Lead and support product deployment projects to ensure successful implementation.
- Work with the sales team, top management, and training organization to assess, develop and deliver regular product, competitive and sales training programs.
- Work with the marketing team to create and maintain product materials and to develop the correct product value propositions for campaigns and customer communications.
- Own, define and maintain the product structure.
- Act as product ambassador or Subject Matter Expert of the company in discussing and cascading the products and services.
The successful candidate will have:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) (ECE, Computer Science or equivalent), Business degree or any College degree
- At least 3 years and up of work experience, as a Product Manager, preferably in a telco, technology or systems integrator company, Electronics/Communication or equivalent
- Success in this role will require someone who is adept at working cross-functionally across all levels of the organization to manage product deployment projects; takes initiative to identify problems and develop solutions; is focused on delivering results and is an aggressive multitasker who is detail oriented.
- Demonstrates technical “know-how”, strong project management skills and experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand technology and translate to customer benefits
- Respect & Empower - We take time to understand our clients, colleagues, partners and stakeholders, their needs, and dreams and why they are here? We are humble and invest in each other to unleash people’s potential.
- Don't Be Dodgy - We are honest and have integrity in everything we do. We do what we say and say what we do.
- Can Do Attitude - We take responsibility for outcomes with pride and thoroughness. We go above and beyond to get the job done. We put ourselves in the shoes of the client.
- Keep Learning- We develop, nurture, and grow ourselves our people, our clients, and our company. We think outside the square, try new solutions, but don’t wing it.
- One Team - We value unity and teamwork. We will support each other as one.
We are in partnership with our clients and work as one team.