Why work for CrossPoint?
CrossPoint has a reputation for delivering independent consulting advice, high-quality technical services, and a great client experience. As a leading Managed Services Provider with extensive experience in consulting, solution design and managed services to the enterprise, education, government and the health sectors we offer a wide range of ICT products and services with a managed end-to-end solution for clients.
At CrossPoint we want to inspire companies to change how they get value from enterprise IT systems; we want them think about how IT impacts their business and how it is being delivered.
As part of our growth, CrossPoint is seeking a Accounts Payable Specialists to work with our greater Accounts Team. The Accounts Payable Specialist takes care of invoices and bills within the CrossPoint group. He/she handles bookkeeping and generate expense reports and transactions, analyze invoices and expense reports, resolve accounting discrepancies, and charge expenses to accounts.
You can be part of this exciting team who is looking at the forefront of technologies and services and creating new ways of providing solutions. Excellent compensation, benefits, and quality of life!
Some of the benefits of working at CrossPoint include:
- Flexible work arrangements focused on work-life balance.
- Learning and development benefits.
- Social responsibility benefits (like blood donation = 1 day leave).
- Employee awards and recognition program.
- Experienced and friendly team of dynamic professionals.
- Milestone service recognition
- Managing accounts payable using accounting software and other programs
- Handling accounts payable for separate entities and vendors.
- Analyzing workflow processes.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing vendors.
- Ensuring bills and staff claims are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures.
- Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and confirm that the correct general ledger account codes are used.
- Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges.
- Processing due invoices for payments on a routine schedule.
- Processing transactions and performing accounting duties such as payment application, account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling books of accounts.
- Inspect paid and unpaid invoices including cleared payment inquiries to maintain accurate files and records according to Company standards.
- Review automatic payments to ensure correct coding and authorization.
- Monitor account balances, track expenses, prepare analyses of accounts and related financial activity to produce monthly financial reports.
- Other Adhoc tasks as assigned.
The successful candidate will have:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the related field
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrates high level of understanding in all areas of the finance and accounting function
- Able to keep abreast of computer system developments and apply that knowledge to the daily work
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word expertise, ability to learn other applications
- Experience using XERO or similar accounting packages highly regarded, but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop good working relationships inside and outside the organization
- Ability to converse with internal employees at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time-management skills
- Respect & Empower - We take time to understand our clients, colleagues, partners and stakeholders, their needs, and dreams and why they are here? We are humble and invest in each other to unleash people’s potential.
- Don't Be Dodgy - We are honest and have integrity in everything we do. We do what we say and say what we do.
- Can Do Attitude - We take responsibility for outcomes with pride and thoroughness. We go above and beyond to get the job done. We put ourselves in the shoes of the client.
- Keep Learning- We develop, nurture, and grow ourselves our people, our clients, and our company. We think outside the square, try new solutions, but don’t wing it.
- One Team - We value unity and teamwork. We will support each other as one.
We are in partnership with our clients and work as one team.